Change the Font Size on WhatsApp
WhatsApp is a cross-platform messaging app that allows users to communicate over Internet data or Wi-Fi without having to pay for SMS. If you're finding the font size too large or too small, you can change it to better suit your needs. If you're using iOS, you'll need to use your iOS settings to make the changes, while Android users can change the font size from within the app itself.
- Open the Settings app. It is no longer possible to change the text size from within the WhatsApp app. Instead, you'll use iOS's built-in text size options to change the size.
- Select "Chat Settings". If you are using iOS 7, select "General" instead.
- Tap the "Text Size" option.
- Drag the slider to adjust the size of the text. Dragging it to the left will make WhatsApp's text size smaller, while dragging it to the right will make it larger.
- Open "Settings" → "General" → "Accessibility" → "Larger Text" to enable very large text. This is useful if you have difficulty reading smaller text.
- Open the WhatsApp app. You can change the WhatsApp font size from within the WhatsApp settings.
- Tap the Menu button (⋮) and select "Settings". This can be found in the upper-right corner.
- Tap "Chat settings".
- Tap "Font Size" and select the size of the font you want. There are three options to choose from, and "Medium" is the default size.