Clean Patent Leather Boots
If you own a pair of patent leather boots, you've probably scuffed them a couple of times. Here is an easy way to remove scuffs.
- Put on your boots.
- Fill up your sink with water.
- Dip your boots into the sink.
- Let your boots soak for about 5 minutes. Some water may seep into the boots, but do not worry. Rub the scuff. It should slide right off.
- Dry your boots and enjoy!
- Although you can wear the shoes right after you do this, you may want to let any excess water evaporate from your boots. Otherwise, they may feel a bit squishy on the inside, and might get your socks wet.