Contact Ford Motor Company
Whether you have a questions to ask or complaints to share, Ford Motor Company has many forms of communication set up for you to contact them! There are several online options, such as the company’s social media, online contact form, or live chat option. If you prefer speaking with someone over the phone or sending your concerns in a letter, Ford provides these options as well.
Reaching out Online
- Fill out an online contact form to initiate an email exchange. Ford doesn’t list an email address, but you can leave a message on their website to receive a reply via email. Go to the Ford Motor Company website, https://www.Ford.com, and select “Contact Ford” at the bottom of the homepage. Submit your concern using their contact form and wait for an email response.
- This contact form is mainly for questions about investors, not vehicle sale or service.
- The form is simple and straightforward—you only need to provide your email address, full name, and your comment or question.
- Use Ford’s live chat option for a real-time response. If you want an immediate response but you don't feel comfortable calling, express your concern to a representative through a chat conversation. Navigate to the chat pages and fill out some basic information, such as your name, VIN, zip code, and email address, then click “Ask Ford” to get started.
- For help with SYNC, MyFordTouch, or Navigation, use the SYNC chat option
- For questions about vehicle features, service, maintenance, warranty, and protection plans, use the vehicle chat option
- Reach out on social media if your question is fairly simple. If you have questions about services, warranty requirements, or malfunctions in your car, Ford can often respond to your question through social media sites. Twitter and Facebook are often the best options for resolving any issues directly.
- For example, you could tweet a question to Ford’s account, such as “Hey @FordService, my car is only 2 weeks old and the leather seats have already started to discolor. Can you help me with this?” You can find their Twitter account at https://twitter.com/FordService.
- You can also comment questions about Ford’s posts on Facebook, such as “How soon will this model be coming out?” You can find their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ford/.
- You can also leave questions about specific videos on their YouTube channel, https://www.youtube.com/user/Ford.
- Use your discretion when choosing the best form of communication. Keep in mind that social media may not be the most professional or efficient way to express your complaints and concerns. For example, if you’re concerned about a technical problem or a specific company process, you may not be able to completely express the issue in a series of tweets. In this instance, a call or email would likely suit the situation better.
Calling and Sending Letters
- Call Ford’s service line for your region to speak to a representative. If you want to talk to someone and receive answers in real time, you can call Ford’s service line during their business hours. Their hours for each geographic region are available on their contact page at https://www.ford.com/help/contact/#chat.
- If you live in the U.S., call (800) 392-3673.
- If you live in Canada, 1 (800) 387-9333.
- If you live outside of the U.S. and Canada, consult the global website for your region’s service number
- Call Ford’s 24/7 service hotline if you need roadside assistance. The hotline number is (800) 241-3673, and roadside service is available every day at all times, so you should be able get an immediate response to your issue.
- For example, if your car breaks down, the service hotline can help you figure out the problem.
- Call a salesperson at your local dealership for service questions. If you’ve done business at that dealership before, contact the salesperson or service adviser you normally deal with. Express your question or complaint to them, explaining your issue clearly and carefully. Have all the necessary information and paperwork on hand to help make the interaction as efficient as possible.
- For example, if you’re concerned about a recent recall, make sure to have the recall number, the name of the part, the date of the recall, and any other necessary information on hand.
- You can find your local dealership’s contact information by entering your zip code at the bottom of Ford’s “Contact Us” page: https://www.ford.com/help/contact/#chat.
- If you aren’t satisfied with the salesperson’s response, ask to speak with the sales manager or service manager at the dealership.
- Send a Write-a-Letter if you prefer using snail mail. Detail your concerns in a complete, professional letter and address it the company’s P.O. box. If you’ve tried other methods of communication and haven’t received a satisfactory answer, you can also address your concern to a member of Ford’s board of directors.
- You can find the members' names in the Table of Contents section of the company’s annual report.
- Send the letter to the company’s listed mailing address:
Ford Motor Company
P.O. Box 6248
Dearborn, MI 48126
- If you’re writing to the board of directors, add "Shareholder Relations (Care of: [Member’s Name])" below “Ford Motor Company.”