Play the 'Hairy Legs' Card Game
This is a fun and very wacky card game similar to Snap. It is best played with 3-6 players.
- Deal the entire pack out to the players in a closed hand (players are not allowed to see their cards).
- Place your pile face down in front of you.
- Play goes around the table in a clockwise direction, with each player taking their top card from their personal pile and placing it face up in the center.
- Perform any actions due to the card. Numbered cards mean nothing, while face cards generate the following actions.
- King - all players must say "Hairy legs".
- Queen - all players must say "Achoo". Say the word; don't pretend to sneeze.
- Jack - all players must salute.
- Ace - all players must place their hand on top of the centre pile.
- The last person to perform the appropriate action takes all of the cards from the centre.
- The player who loses all their cards first, wins.
- The skills involved in the game are fast reflexes and quick wits. As the game is played, the speed usually progresses and players begin to make silly mistakes.