Clean Soap Scum from Glass Shower Doors
This is an easy way to get that nasty soap scum from your shower doors.
- Spray Zep shower, tub & tile cleaner on the whole glass.
- Use a Scotch-Brite pad's green side to slowly work the Zep in until it suds up.
- Let stand 15 minutes.
- Spray over again and scrub with pad.
- Rinse off the cleaner.
- Clean glass with Windex.
- Put carnauba wax-based car wax on as a protector.
- Coca-Cola also works! The phosphoric acid in it will pull that scum right off.
- A much easier way is to wipe the door with lemon oil. No need to let it sit for 15 minutes, to scrub, or to rinse. Apply lemon oil, wipe off. It completely removes soap scum and it smells nice, too.
- You may want to protect your floor!
- WD-40 works if you want that in your shower.
- Try baby oil - it is a natural alternative.
- You may want to wear rubber gloves.
- Clean a Bathroom
- Remove Bathroom Odors
- Get Plastic Containers Clean with No Soapy Leftovers
- Clean Your Car's Textured Plastic Trim
- Remove a Sticker from Plastic