Dress for a Presentation
Do you want to know what to wear for a big presentation? Well, these tips will give you all the right information on how to look fashionable while presenting! Read on!
- Search your closet for things that are good for work. Jeans are probably not your best choice. If you are going to do the presentation at school, you could wear corduroys or khaki pants with a nice blouse. You don't want to look like a slob! But at the same time don’t confuse the audience.If you work for a donut company and you show up in a suit people are going to be unimpressed. So try to match what your making this for.
- Once you find something that fits well, looks decent, and is well put-together, all you have to do is find the perfect pair of shoes!
- Look at your shoe collection. You want to make sure that you are not wearing something that looks like you just got back from the gym. Show some confidence. Try some classic flats ( dark colors work best) or some pumps. No heels or pumps if this is for school!
- Once you have put together your whole outfit, make sure everything works right. All of the colors need to match, it should be well-coordinated, and fit well! You don't want to stand in front of everyone feeling uncomfortable with what you're wearing. ( Try not to wear anything too tight.)
- Be sure that you know what you want your clothes to say about you. If you are wearing colorful suits for example, people will know that you are confident and able to take risks.
- Be confident! You are what you are and what you are is beautiful!
- Don’t try to over impress that will show that you are try to hard
- Make sure your clothes aren’t to flashy (unless your a super model) because that will drag there attention off you actual presentation