Get a Pay Raise
Ok so you want to get a pay raise. Well its very simple. Just follow the steps below and your on your way to a well earned pay raise!
- Try working really hard. Do things that are beyond what you normally do and always help people who need it.
- When you are working hard or doing something that is unexpected (something good of course), then make sure your boss, manager or adviser can see or hear you.
- Always be friendly to everyone and if you are working hard and your boss isn't giving you a pay raise, then go and talk to him, BUT BE CAREFUL. When you go to talk to tell them that you want a pay raise. Make sure that they are in a good mood and that they are not busy. Also make sure that he is not looking to fire someone because it just might be you!
- When explaining that you want a pay raise, be logical! tell your boss EXACTLY why you want a pay raise e.g. it might be because your in debt or because of emergency reasons.
- When asking for a pay raise don't expect your boss to give it to you immediately. It may take a while.
- Don't keep bothering or annoying your boss or manager if he or she says no! If you desperately need a pay raise look for a better job or try to get help from somewhere else.
- Ask For a Pay Raise
- Get the Pay Raise You Deserve
- Get a Promotion
- Increase Your Take Home Pay Instantly