Write a Better Resume or Cover Letter
Everyone can look up how to write a resume or cover letter. But how do you really get your resume to stand out? It's easy. You need feedback from others.
- Remember your resume is your identity. Hence, it should reflect what you are as a person. Many people think a Resume is a big thing but it is actually just narrating your self.
- Follow a particular format in terms of alignment and fonts. Try to keep everything short and crisp. It's a Resume not an Essay.
- Fix any basic mistakes you can find.
- Take your resume to friend or two and ask for their input.
- It's that easy.
- Some advice is better than other advice.