Cope With an Arrogant Co Worker
Have a co-worker that is just getting on your nerves? Here are some tips on getting the best of them.
- Compliment them. They think the world revolves around them so compliments won't seem patronizing. If you talk about their good qualities, it lessens their need for boasting and attention-seeking.
- Ignore them. If they get on your nerves just ignore it because fighting fire with fire doesn't work.
- If they still don't leave you alone, report a complaint to your boss. (Though if he is too arrogant, the boss will probably already know.)
- Cope With Arrogant People
- Deal With Overly Competitive Colleagues
- Stop Co Workers from Stealing Your Food
- Deal with Workplace Bullying and Harassment