Grow a Garden and Sell Products
You probably love your fruits, vegetables, and other plants you grow in a garden! Here are tips on how to grow a garden and sell the products.
- Figure out what you want to grow. Whether it's tomatoes or roses, be sure about what you want to get.
- Make sure you have a nice, moist area outside. Look at the size, depending on how much you want to plant.
- Water the plants every day, unless it rains, then you can skip 1-3 days, depending on how much it rains.
- Once some of your plants are grown, start spreading the word to friends and neighbors and tell them to tell people that you are selling fresh-grown garden products.
- Prepare your products and set up your selling area.
- Plan a day for opening your sale.
- You should leave the sale open until you sell every item in your garden, unless some take long.
- Grow Your Own Flowers and Sell Them
- Sell a Product
- Start a Plant Nursery Business
- Grow an Herbal Tea Garden