Refresh a Car
Here are a few tips to a fresh car inside!
Clean the air-conditioner
- Dab some oil scent on the vents of Air-conditioners, this gives away fresh smell inside the car.
- Hang a scented tissue over the A/C.
- Spray room fresheners or hang in a Odonil, that must do.
Clean the insides of the car.
- Clean the steering and other plastic surfaces with olive oil to give a fresh and new look
- Clean glassy surfaces like windows, headlights, rearview mirrors with a little toothpaste. Apply the paste evenly and rub it with a old toothbrush to scrub away any dirt. PS: This also works great with removal of fog shades
- Change the seat covers and wash them once in three-six months.