Upload an Existing Resume on CareerBuilder
CareerBuilder is one of the premier job-hunting sites in the U.S. Almost everyone has a resume already prepared when they begin a job search. A person looking for work understands the importance of knowing how to properly upload an existing resume on CareerBuilder.
- Locate your current resume on the computer.
- Go to the CareerBuilder web site on the Internet.
- Click the "Create a CareerBuilder Account" button.
- Enter your Desire job title and City/State/Zip.
- To attach your resume click the "Browse for File" button.
- Browse your computer to search for your existing resume.
- Chose your Privacy Settings (display or hide your resume and contact info) and go to the next page by selecting "Continue". This action brings you to the "Sing up" page.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, E-Mail, Password and click the "Sign Up" button.
- Your resume and contact information are uploaded successfully!
- You can now see your Resume Review and make some edits if you want.
- The steps above are similar to the instructions for posting a resume on other sites.
- CareerBuilder will not accept personal information to appear as part of the resume.
Things You'll Need
- Resume/job experience