Access Drafts on Twitter on Android
This article teaches you how to find drafts of unsent tweets in Twitter while using an Android device.
10 Second Summary
1. Open Twitter.
2. Tap the New Tweet icon.
3. Tap the Drafts icon.
4. Tap a draft to view it.
- Open Twitter. It’s the blue icon with a white bird on your home screen (or in the app drawer).
- If you’re not already signed in, enter your username and password to do so now.
- Tap the New Tweet icon. It’s at the bottom-right corner of the screen, and looks like a blue circle with a white square and feather.
- Tap the Drafts icon. It’s near the top-right corner of the screen and looks like three horizontal lines with a feather.
- Tap a draft to view it.
- To edit the draft, tap the text box and add or remove text.
- To send your draft as a tweet, tap Tweet at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Edit Your General Account Settings on Twitter
- Get Push Notifications for a Users Tweets on Twitter for Android App
- Change Your Email on Twitter on Android
- Add a Phone Number on Twitter on Android
- Send a Tweet from an Android Phone
- Manage Multiple Twitter Accounts on Android
- Deactivate a Twitter Account on a Mobile Phone
- Get Emoji on Android
- Stop Twitter Notifications
- Download Pictures from Twitter