Access Drafts on Twitter on iPhone or iPad
This article teaches you how to find your unsent tweets on Twitter using an iOS device.
10 Second Summary
1. Open Twitter.
2. Tap the New Tweet icon.
3. Tap the Drafts icon.
4. Tap a draft to view it.
- Open Twitter. It’s the blue icon with a white bird on your home screen.
- If you’re not already signed in, enter your username and password to do so now.
- Tap the “New Tweet” icon. It’s the blue square and feather icon at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap the “Drafts” icon. It’s three horizontal lines with a feather at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Tap a draft to view it.
- To edit the draft, tap the text box and add or remove text. When you’re finished, tap Done at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Access Drafts on Twitter on Android
- Write a Better Twitter Headline
- Use Hashtags With Twitter
- Get Push Notifications for a User's Tweets on Twitter for iPhone
- Add Your Birthday on Twitter on iPhone or iPad
- Add a Phone Number on Twitter on iPhone or iPad
- Delete a Twitter Account from the Twitter for iPhone App
- Find a Twitter App for iPhone
- Change Your Email on Twitter on iPhone or iPad
- Change Your Twitter Username