Draw a Logo in Microsoft Paint
Do you have a website, blog, or a business and you can't think of an idea for a logo? This article will show you how to create an easy logo in Microsoft Paint.
- Open Microsoft paint.
- Click on the circle tool.
- Hold "Shift" Key and drag while holding down the left arrow key to draw a circle.
- Select the Paint Bucket and fill the circle with a color of your choice.
- Draw another circle inside the previous circle.
- Select the text tool and type the name of your business, website or blog.
- Save your image and you're done.
- Don't steal the logo of another website, blog, or business because you could get in a lot of trouble.
Things You'll Need
- A Windows Computer
- Microsoft Paint
- Blog, Website, or Business
- Shade in Microsoft Paint
- Invert Colours in MS Paint
- Make a Blend in Microsoft Paint
- Draw a Flower in Microsoft Paint
- Draw the Microsoft Windows Logo in Photoshop
- Draw a Logo