Pretend Your Trailer Is a Condo
Do you wish you lived in a condo? Do you wish you were rich? Well, this article won't tell you how to Make Money but it will instruct you how to pretend your trailer is a condo.
- Get organized! That means clean your house-top to bottom. The rich type loves an organized home, most of the time their maid does it for them.
- If you can hire a butler and maid cheaply, then hire them.
- Take a trip to the thrift store! In your closet put high quality items (dresses, matching purses, suits, etc.) and you should display them proudly.
- Display paintings you found at thrift stores proudly.
- Keep some books of yours on the shelf.
- Have a dinner party at some point. It shows all your rich friends your "condo".
- If you have pieces of art, hang them proudly somewhere.
- Do not go overboard with the paintings!
- Do not spend a lot of money, but make it look good.
Things You'll Need
- Trailer or house
- Thrift store
- Portraits and pictures
- Fine china
- Pretend Your House Is a City