Delete Backups on WhatsApp on iPhone or iPad
This article teaches you how to delete your WhatsApp backup from iCloud on an iPhone or iPad.
10 Second Summary
1. Open your Settings.
2. Tap your Apple ID.
3. Tap iCloud.
4. Tap Manage Storage.
5. Tap WhatsApp.
6. Tap Edit.
7. Tap Delete All.
- Open your iPhone or iPad’s Settings. It’s the gray gear icon typically found on the home screen.
- Tap your Apple ID. If you’re using iOS 10.3 or later, you’ll see it at the top of the screen. If you’re using an earlier version of iOS, you can skip this step.
- Scroll down and tap .
- Tap .
- Tap .
- Tap . Look for the white phone receiver in a green chat bubble.
- Tap . It’s at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap . All of your backed-up WhatsApp data will now be removed from iCloud.