Send an Animated Heart on WhatsApp on iPhone or iPad
This article teaches you how to send an animated heart emoji in WhatsApp on your iPhone or iPad.
10 Second Summary
1. Open WhatsApp.
2. Select a chat.
3. Tap the text box.
4. Tap and hold the globe key.
5. Tap Emoji.
6. Tap the next-to-last Emoji category.
7. Tap the red heart.
8. Send your message.
- Open WhatsApp. It’s a green icon with a white chat bubble inside. You’ll usually find it on your home screen.
- Select a chat.
- Tap the text box. It’s the oval box at the bottom of the screen. This opens the keyboard.
- Tap and hold the globe key on the keyboard. A list of keyboards will appear.
- Tap .
- Tap the next-to-last Emoji category. The categories are the gray icons at the bottom of the keyboard—the next-to-last category is 4 symbols, including a music note, ampersand (&), percent (%).
- Tap the simple red heart. Be sure not to choose a different color or variety of heart—only the regular red heart will appear animated when sent in WhatsApp.
- Tap the send icon. It’s the paper airplane icon at the bottom-right corner of the conversation. An animated heart will now appear in your chat.