Get a Job at the Age of 13
Preteen now days are always looking to get their hands on money, and I know it's hard to get a job when you're in your younger years. So I hope I can help.
- Look around for hiring jobs, not like super market or fast food places. Maybe just like a newspaper job, or a dishwasher for a small restaurant.
- If your parents know someone who owns a business, ask them for help. Or if you have a family member who works somewhere try working with them.
- If you're in highschool, and you're 14 or 15 you can most likely get a working permit from them. Some places go to the school to ask around if anyone needs a job, so if that happens take them up on it.
- It's going to be difficult getting a job if you are under 15, but it isn't impossible. Just keep asking around, someone might take you up on the offer.
- Don't get discouraged if someone won't hire you, age is a major factor when places are hiring, the legal age is 16 but some places, if you're lucky, will hire under. All I have to say is keep trying.
- You might not get the job right away, and that's okay. Keep trying and be mature about it.