Make a Sweet Honey and Cinnamon Milk Drink
This is a sweet honey and cinnamon milk drink. It is easy to make and healthy; healthier still if you leave out the sugar.
- 4 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) of brown sugar
- A pinch of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of honey (substitute maple syrup or brown rice syrup if desired)
- 1 cup of blueberries or raspberries
- Pour milk into a saucepan.
- Add sugar,berries cinnamon and honey (or honey substitute).
- Heat over warm stove. Mix gently. Do not allow to boil.
- Remove from stove when heated.
- This drink is very soothing if you have a chest cough.
- Don't boil the milk, stir to keep it from burning. You'll end up with a nice mess otherwise.
Things You'll Need
- Saucepan (glass or stainless steel)
- Drink a Large Cup of Your Favorite Beverage
- Make Gelatin from Powdered Drink Mix
- Make Chocolate Milk
- Make a Hot Chocolate Milkshake
- Make a Brown Sugar and Milk Face Mask
- Make a Smoothie with 7 Up and Cherries