Automatically Save Your Snapchat Stories on Android
This article teaches you how to configure your Snapchat profile to automatically save all your Stories to your Memories collection, using Android.
10 Second Summary
1. Open Snapchat.
2. Swipe down on your screen.
3. Tap the gear icon.
4. Scroll down and tap Memories.
5. Tap Save To.
6. Select Memories or Memories & Camera Roll.
7. Tap the back button.
8. Check the box next to Auto-Save Stories.
- Open Snapchat on your Android. The Snapchat icon looks like a white ghost in a yellow box on your Apps list. Snapchat will open up to the camera screen.
- Swipe down on your screen. It will open your Snapchat Home screen.
- Tap the gear icon. This button is in the upper-right corner of your screen. It will open the Settings menu.
- Scroll down and tap . This option is at the bottom of the MY ACCOUNT section.
- Tap under SAVING. In order to automatically save your Stories, you have to select either Memories or Memories & Camera Roll for your saving destination.
- If you select Camera Roll Only, you won't have the option to automatically save your Stories.
- Tap the back button. It will take you back to the Memories menu.
- Check the box next to . This option will automatically save all your Stories to your Memories collection.
- You can access your Memories any time by swiping up on your camera screen.