Stick Emoji to Moving Objects in Snapchat on Android
This article teaches you how to attach a Sticker to a moving object in a Snapchat video, using Android.
10 Second Summary
1. Open Snapchat.
2. Record a video.
3. Tap the Stickers icon.
4. Tap a Sticker.
5. Tap and drag the Sticker on a moving object.
6. Tap and hold on the Sticker.
- Open Snapchat on your Android device. The Snapchat icon looks like a yellow box with a white ghost in it. It will open up to your camera screen.
- Record a video snap. Tap and hold the Capture button to record a video. This button looks like a large, white circle at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap the Stickers button. It looks like a square icon below the pencil icon in the upper-right corner of your screen. It will open the Stickers menu.
- Tap on a Sticker. This will add the Sticker on your video. It won't be attached to any moving objects yet.
- Tap and drag the Sticker onto a moving object. Place the Sticker on the object you want to attach it to.
- Tap and hold on the Sticker. You will see a brief pulsing motion on your screen. The Sticker will now attach to the moving object, and follow it as it moves.