Automatically Save Your Snapchat Stories on iPhone or iPad
This article teaches you how to set your Snapchat account to automatically save all your Stories to your Memories collection, using iPhone or iPad.
10 Second Summary
1. Open Snapchat.
2. Swipe down on your screen.
3. Tap the gear icon in top-right.
4. Tap Memories.
5. Slide Auto-Save Stories to On.
- Open the Snapchat app on your iPhone or iPad. The Snapchat icon looks like a white ghost in a yellow box. Snapchat will open up to your camera screen.
- Swipe down on your screen. This will open your Snapchat Home screen.
- Tap the gear icon. This button is in the upper-right corner of your Home screen. It will open your Settings menu.
- Tap . This option will be at the bottom of the MY ACCOUNT section on your Settings menu.
- Slide the switch to On position. The switch will turn green. All of your Stories will now automatically save to your Memories collection.
- If your Save To... option under SAVING is set to Camera Roll Only, you won't see the Auto-Save Stories switch on the menu. You have to change it to Memories or Memories & Camera Roll.
- You can access your Memories by tapping the Memories button below the Capture button on your camera screen in Snapchat. This is the small white circle below the larger white circle at the bottom of your screen.