Half Invert a Color Picture on MS Paint
Have you ever had a picture that was nice, but you wanted to give it something to make it different? This simple trick can add a colorful and modern twist to any image, whether it's a photograph or a graphic.
- Pick an image. This works the best when the image is brightly colored or a photo.
- Click on the Select button on the toolbar.
- Surround only half the image as shown.
- Click on "Images" from the upper toolbar, then "Invert Colors". Or just press on your keyboard Ctrl+i. Your image should have the top half inverted.
- Surround the right or left half of the image. This is just like what you did earlier, but this time it is vertical.
- Click on "Invert Colors" again. You'll end up with four tiles, two of them inverted!
- To make a more complicated inversion, experiment with selecting various parts of the image and see what happens.
- Don't be afraid to get wild!
- You can also simply hit CTRL+L to invert the colors
- Use the free select tool to make obscure inverted pictures.
- Invert Colours in MS Paint
- Make Abstract Art in Microsoft Paint
- Create Custom Paintbrushes in MS Paint
- Color Your Name in MS Paint
- Draw and Color with Pixia
- Color Pictures