Indus valley civilization
The Indus valley civilization was urban in character and the people of that time were peace loving. They gave the world its earliest cities, town planning, architecture in stone drainage system, pottery, carts's invention to harness the labour force of animals in order to help the humans.
- What was citadel and how was it important for Harappans?
- Describe briefly art and ar chitecture during the Indus Valley civilization
- Why were the seals important?
- What were the major occupations of Indus people?
- Describe the dress and ornaments of Indus people
- What were the different means of amusement for Indus valley people?