Team Cycling (displayed as TEAMCycling) is an invented sport where you use Power X bikes like the one shown. Below are the steps of how to play.
- Know how to ride an advanced bike. If you don't, you can look up "How to ride an advanced bike".
- The advanced bike used could be a POWER X, or any other brand. A Huffy or Power X bike is highly recommended. Although it has to have certain requirements. The bike must be 17-Speed or 18-Speed. It should also have friction and shifting gears.
- Find the race location. The race takes place on a dirt road. The POWER X bike is a mountain bike that can ride on asphalt, dirt, and gravel.
- Know how many laps there will be. Laps are counted. Each race has 10-50 laps. Tournament races are 50-100 laps.
- Understand cautions. Since the bikers get tired, we have cautions. A caution takes place every 5 laps.
- Participate in the tournaments. Tournament races are held at the end of the season.
- If you win an entire season, you are given a champion name.