Retain Your Job in Crisis
World always keeps changing and so the job markets. Today's largest employers may be tomorrows failed industries. Employees should make their mind that any enterprise can fail any time. But still there are some tips to save your job while downsizing starts. Here are some tips or steps to do that:
- Prove yourself that you are most loyal to your company or job.
- Build good links with your higher ups.
- Learn to do many chores in the company.
- Improve your education or do some additional course.
- Do not take any vacations or sick leave.
- Discuss with your manager about your extra skills and try to convince him that you would be one of those who can save the company from crisis.