Plan for a Bad Job Situation in the Future
World population is increasing day by day and the resources are getting behind thus creating a big gap between demand and supply of labour force. Increased labour force supply can create serious consequences. Consequences are direct result of unemployment. Wages would drop and labour force exploitation starts. What to do in this situation? Answer is very simple. Get ready for the worst.
- Always consider your job as temporary and make your mind for the next one.
- Create multiple resumes and save them for the time when you would be laid-off from current job.
- Remember to keep your resume up to date.
- Create an account with online Job Sites and keep your profile updated.
- Sign up Job Board e-mail newsletters as to be aware of the latest news of the job market.
- Find websites who do coaching for exploring the job markets.